Located in the most sought after residential area of Baka, on a quiet one way street, a splendid and unique family home.
Enjoy the amenities of Derech Beit Lechem with the many cafes, shops, parks and enjoy the nearby fun-for-all First Station. Live within 15 minutes walking distance of the Old City walls and surrounded by some of the best schools, synagogues, kindergardens, and shopping malls that Jerusalem has to offer.
This property is ideal for a family looking for plenty of space and consists of some 170sqm divided as follows:
- Separate living area with high ceilings
- Large eat-in kitchen
- 6 bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Large surrounding garden and yard
- 3 full bathrooms
- Private storage room
- Private gate and entrance yard
Price asked only NIS 4,950,000
Charming apartment on quiet lane in the heart of Old Katamon
- 4 rooms
- Lovely balcony
- Covered parking
Plans for Tama 38 to add:
Price: NIS 4,650,000
In the most sought-after location of north Baka, close to the German Colony and the new park Hamesila, this is an original arab house on one of the very few remaining unsold plots. Located in a tiny lane of only three residential homes, there is absolutely no traffic or street noise.
- According to the existing planning in the area it is possible to build 3 floors plus an attic and basement in total comprising around 600 sqm of living space.
- The plot size is 550sqm therefore leaving a substantial garden surrounding the house with possibility of adding a swimming pool.
- High ceilings, original floors and arched windows are some of the features remaining.
- The house does need to be totally renovated.
- This could also suit two families and be split either vertically (an elevator is planned) or horizontally.
Asking price: $4,200,000