Gorgeous family home located on quiet charming lane.
- 3 floors
- Internal elevator
- Separate unit
- 5 bedrooms
- Fabulous light and air
- Architects dream
- High ceilings
- Huge living room
Asking price $3.7M
A unique, historical Jerusalem home in the heart of the Greek Colony.
- 250 sqm on 3 floors
- 185 sq m private enclosed garden
- 55 sq m balconies
- 6 rooms and 4 bathrooms
- Large kitchen
- High ceilings
- Original tiled floors
- Asking: $3.2m
In the best location of Rehavia, a fully renovated 200 square meter apt with a 340 sq. private garden + parking.
- 2 entrances, one from the building and one private
- Great design, tastefully furnished with exquisite carpentry
- 3 huge bedrooms, one small study/playroom
- Triple size living room, separate kitchen and dining
- High ceilings
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Asking price is $3,050,000 including furniture
On a quiet cobblestoned lane with a private entrance this amazing property feels as if located in quiet village.
- Comprises some 280 sq.m. gross
- Town house with domed ceilings, arched windows with panoramic views of the Old City from the roof terrace .
- The property has been totally renovated by the owner to a high standard carefully conserving the features of the original house built more than 100 years ago.
- There are four bedrooms, a den, a large living/dining area & four full bathrooms.
- The master suite has a very large on-suite bathroom and walk-in closet
- Priced at $3,800,000 a very special property, must be seen.
An old Arab style apartment that was restyled by one of the premier architect/design teams in Jerusalem. Featured in the tour of special homes in Jerusalem. 300 meters of gracious living on the best street in Abu Tor now priced for quick sale to the discerning buyer. Nothing comparable on the market at this incredible price. Only a few minutes from Baka and the German Colony on the best street in Abu Tor near the Old Railway station.
- Beautifully designed, spacious, 9 room home with a spectacular garden
- The private entrance opens up to an expansive entertaining space with fabulously high ceilings, and exit to the 120m., enchanting, garden off the living room.
- The garden has a large pergola and seating area, built in barbeque and Japanese fountain with fishpond.
- Large eat-in country kitchen has room for extra large appliances.
- Five bedrooms, office, family room, storage and parking.
- The apartment has luxury features – central AC, central vacuum, and jacuzzi .
- This apt. is steps away from the neighborhood synagogue, a 20 minute walk to the Wailing Wall, and minutes away from shopping, and dining on Derech Hebron and Derech Bet Lechem.
- Beautiful parks around the house with spectacular views of the Old City and Temple Mount.
- Priced to sell at NS7,200,000.
This recently renovated property makes a superb family home with 7 bedrooms plus a study on three floors, a large eat-in kitchen and a huge basement plus security room.
There is full a/c and underfloor heating, a garden of approximately 100 sqm and private parking. The house was built about 20 years ago and planned for an American family with extra high ceilings and arched windows.
Price asked is $3.5m