In the most sought-after location of north Baka, close to the German Colony and the new park Hamesila, this is an original arab house on one of the very few remaining unsold plots. Located in a tiny lane of only three residential homes, there is absolutely no traffic or street noise.
- According to the existing planning in the area it is possible to build 3 floors plus an attic and basement in total comprising around 600 sqm of living space.
- The plot size is 550sqm therefore leaving a substantial garden surrounding the house with possibility of adding a swimming pool.
- High ceilings, original floors and arched windows are some of the features remaining.
- The house does need to be totally renovated.
- This could also suit two families and be split either vertically (an elevator is planned) or horizontally.
Asking price: $4,200,000